Lesson #5: Key #2: The Life Journey of Aspirational Giving
Aspire's Learn the Lesson
Estimated Completion Time: 1 hour
- 3 videos (lengths of 9:30, 8:00, 7:00)
- 3 video transcripts
- Donor exercise
- Download and print the worksheet before viewing the video
- Complete the worksheet and take notes while viewing the video
- Read the transcript to reinforce the video content and find topics of interest such as links to research, referenced books, or websites.
- Complete the worksheet and then take the self-quiz
- Register HERE for COMPLIMENTARY group coaching ("Lunch & Learn").
Annotated Bibliography & References:
- Doepke, Greg (2019), Aspire to Give®: How to Create a More Meaningful Life Through Your Giving
- Coughlin, Joseph F. (2017). The Longevity Economy: Unlocking the World’s Fastest-Growing, Most Misunderstood Market. Covey, Stephen M.R. with Merrill, Rebecca R. (2018). Annotation: This leading-edge work affirms my personal and professional experience that there is tremendous potential in the opportunity stage of life. It also helped clarify the concept of the Life Journey of Aspirational Giving.
- Roser, Laura (2018), Your Meaning Legacy: How to Cultivate & Pass On Non-Financial Assets. Annotation: Laura's focus on non-financial assets affirmed my professional experience among those in the distribution stage - that there are more important things in life than one's financial "treasure".
L5A Accumulation - Life Journey Prezi Transcript.pdf
L5B Opportunity - Life Journey Prezi Transcript.pdf
L5C Distribution - Life Journey Prezi Transcript.pdf
Please Click Here to complete the student exercise online (note: you can get a completed copy for yourself).
L5 Life Journey Exercise.pdf