Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost or obligation to explore private & group donor coaching?
Yes, to be eligible for tailored donor coaching, you must be enrolled in or have completed the Donor Fundamentals Course of the Aspirational Philanthropist Learning Program.
When do I explore donor coaching for myself, my family, or my group?
Once enrolled in the Donor Fundamentals Course you will receive an email to explore any interest you may have in tailored individual or group coaching.
What is the cost of private & group donor coaching?
The cost is based on donor or group needs, frequency, and format. The donor coach will prescribe tailored coaching scope, options, and cost after a complimentary full exploration of the donor or group's needs, goals, and situation.
What are examples of "Special Family or Organizational Events"?
Examples of special family events may include:
- Celebration of 50th Year Wedding Anniversary
- Multi-generational Family Reunions
- Parent or Grandparent Birthdays
- Family Business Celebration
Examples of organizational events may include:
- Business celebrations
- Nonprofit milestones
- Community group celebrations
- Local government initiatives and celebrations
- Professional association events
What are some of the topics that a donor or group may want coaching for?
During the exploratory, complimentary conversation, the topics of discussion are identified. Examples of possible topics are:
- Personal and Family Philanthropy
- How to find and research nonprofits
- Discovering giving passions
- Meaningful conversations with family, nonprofits, & advisors
- Pros and cons of different planned giving tools
- Financial and non-financial legacies
- What to look for in professional advisors
- All about donor-advised funds
- Impact investing and other leading-edge giving tools and techniques
- Community development philanthropy
- Most any other donor-centric topics!
Do you provide investment, tax, or legal advice?
No, our donor coaches are highly experienced and professionally credentialed to teach, guide, and resource only.
Our coaches do not provide any investment, tax, or legal advice. They serve as teachers, guides, and as a resource for the individual and/or the group.
As fiduciaries, our coaches empower donors to be the best they can be with their recognized, appreciated, and unique gifts. We always act in their best interests.
Who do I contact if I have other questions?
Please send an email to Greg at [email protected]